Odaily published the 5th OWN Insights “The Realization of Web3”, sharing the possible realization of Web3. The article suggests that the future will see Web3 combined with Web2, and iteratively upgrade the underlying technology of the blockchain.
- We are 100% done with the Rollup VM design. The White Paper will be published soon.
- We are 98% done with the Rollup RISCV EVM actuator.
- We are 83% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 cross-layer communication.
- We are 85% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 Token Bridge.
- We are 99% done with the L1 data synchronization server.
- We are 92% done with the L2 Rollup Node.
- We are 54% done with the L2 blockchain browser.
- ONTO App v4.3.5 released, bringing support for Aurora Chain and BitTorrent Chain. It integrated Go+ Security Detection feature and added a section for the NFT Marketplace.
- ONTO hosted an online activity with XDC Network. Follow the @ONTO Wallet Official Announcement in Telegram for more details!
- 154 total dApps on MainNet as of September 6th, 2022.
- 7,153,641 total dApp-related transactions on MainNet, an increase of 10,849 from last week.
- 17,920,476 total transactions on MainNet, an increase of 30,194 from last week.
- We held our weekly Community Call, focusing on the topic “SBTs”. Ontology community members discussed “Whether SBTs can be used as DID identity credentials” to explore the connection and cooperation between SBTs and DIDs.
- We held our Telegram weekly Community Discussion led by Benny, an Asian community Harbinger, exploring the collision between DID and NFT with community members. NFT can be associated with DID, and DID can also use NFT as a trusted credential for login and verification, providing users with multiple trust guarantees.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram, where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates.
- Ontology cooperated with OKLink Audit, which aims to improve users’ interaction experience in the blockchain world, and work together to create a safe and harmonious Web3 ecological atmosphere.
- Ontology’s Business Development Manager Li Ge was invited to participate in the “Fenbushi Talk” hosted by Fenbushi Capital, discussing “Web3 Recruitment/Job Application Requirements” with senior Web3 practitioners, and provided guides for people who are struggling to find jobs in the current environment.
- MetaPath newly supported Ontology EVM assets, global users can securely swap WONT and WONG in MetaPath with faster exchange and lower rates now.
Ontology in the Media
Odaily -The Realization of Web3
“In my opinion, the final outcome of Web3 and Web2 is coexistence, and the proportion of both is not small. They will probably exist in a state where there is a bit of them in each other, and Web3 may account for 20%, 50% or 80% of them. The process must be a two-way journey between Web2 and Web3. Web3 will be a tool that some people use when dealing with some things and some relationships.”