Ontology announced the release of the OWN (Ontology Web3 Network) infrastructure for Web3, providing universal blockchain protocols and products.
- We are 96% done with the Rollup VM design.
- We are 80% done with the RISCV instruction set contract implementation.
- We are 70% done with the Rollup RISCV EVM actuator.
- We are 62% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 cross-layer communication design.
- We are 82% done with the Ontology EVM that supports the filter function.
- ONTO was invited to participate in Wing DAO’s June community call, and introduced ONTO’s multi-chain support, DID creation and management functions, exciting activities, and the current and future in-depth cooperation with Wing and Wing DAO members.
- ONTO hosted various online activities with HakuSwap, Caduceus, Matthew Robot, NFT Moon Metaverse, and WinNFT Horse. Earn rewards by participating with ONTO. Follow the @ONTO Wallet Official Announcement on Telegram for more details.
- 136 total dApps on MainNet as of June 13th, 2022.
- 7,042,685 total dApp-related transactions on MainNet, an increase of 19,029 from last week.
- 17,575,269 total transactions on MainNet, an increase of 45,273 from last week.
- We held our weekly Discord Community Call with the theme, “True Autonomy”. True autonomy shows that you have absolute management and disposition rights, and this power is not conferred by other agencies. The host discussed this with Ontology community members, and focused on analyzing how wallets provide autonomy in data privacy through decentralized identities.
- We held our Telegram weekly Community Discussion led by Benny, an Asian community Harbinger. He invited two Loyal members to share the latest development of Ontology they were concerned about and discussed topics such as “Community Composability” and “How to better help users transition from Web2 to Web3”.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram, where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates.
- Ontology participated in the Consensus 2022, Erick Pinos, our Americas Ecosystem Lead, Humpty Calderon, our Head of Community, and Gloria WU, our Chief of Ecosystem Partnerships met insightful industry friends, as well as ecosystem and medium partners, sharing ideas around topics such as Web3 and the Metaverse.
- Erick, our Americas Ecosystem Lead, was invited to participate in Dcentral Austin at Consensus 2022, moderating the panel, “Shifting To A Decentralized Future”. He had an in-depth discussion on Metaverses, GameFi, DAOs and other topics with guests from various industries.
- Humpty Calderon, our Head of Community, was invited to speak at Synopsis Events, delivering a keynote on “Ontology ecosystems and how Ontology is building the infrastructure and tools for Web3.”
Ontology in the Media
Forbes — “What Does The Future Of Digital ID Look Like?”
“With the rapid growth of digital ecosystems, individuals are increasingly sharing large amounts of personal data through low-security digital interactions, sacrificing their privacy and security. Also, in the online world, the creation of an ID has become more flexible. One person can create different emails in their name, for example, without a great amount of bureaucracy — but which of those IDs can be trustworthy?”
In Web2, identity mainly refers to information surrounding ancestry and real-life occupations. In the Web3 era, identity is endowed with richer connotations. For users to carry out various activities on-chain, they need a digital identity in the form of an address. Many people may think that the activities on-chain mainly focus on financial activities, such as transfers and pledges, but this is not the case. The most important element is the users themselves. Based on blockchain technology, the required data and information will go hand in hand, accompanied by a valid on-chain user who has been verified by KYC from beginning to end.