Ontology is incubating a new Layer2 project called Goshen Network. This collaboration further promotes interactivity between Ontology & Ethereum ecosystems, providing a better choice for developers & users in the Web3 world.
- We are 100% done with the L2 blockchain browser.
- We are 50% done with the optimization of the interface of the governance contract.
- We are 30% done with the EVM bloom bit index optimization.
- We are 30% done with the high ledger memory usage optimization.
- We are 20% done with the optimization of the snapshot of the call of Ontology EVM contract.
- We are 15% done with the optimization of ONT staking liquidity.
- We are 15% done with the L2 Sequencer Service.
Out & About — Event Spotlight
It was all hands on deck this month with a string of news reports and developments:
- Ontology has just hit 20k followers on CoinMarketCap! Thank you to our incredible community for your continued support and belief in our vision for a decentralized future .
- Ontology has held an AMA on CoinMarketCap. Some users expressed their curiosity in our CMC community.
- Continuing our ‘Meet the Team’ series, we’re very pleased to ask several team members and Ontology Harbingers a few questions.
- Have you heard about the real-life uses of the $ONT token? It’s more than just an investment opportunity! We collaborate with Guardarian, where you can buy and sell $ONT with local currency; We collaborate with HYVE, where you can get paid for your work in $ONT; We collaborate with UQUID, where you can shop with $ONT; We collaborate with BITSA, where users can use $ONT and $ONG tokens to easily recharge their accounts for online and offline payments, transfers, and ATM withdrawals.
- It’s time for our latest #OWN101, as part of our #OWNInsights series. We brought the definition of “ONG”, “TPS”, “Depeg”, and ”Optimistic Rollup”.
- Have you heard of ONTID? It’s a decentralized identity solution that is gaining popularity due to its unique features. ONT ID is a better DID solution for several reasons
- As part of our Harbinger Interview Series, we’re happy to have chatted with Donny Clutterbuck about his experiences with Ontology, #DID, and our fantastic community.
Ontology MainNet is a high-performance proof of stake (PoS) blockchain that supports a wide range of programming languages and virtual machines, including NeoVM, WasmVM, and Ontology EVM.
- ONTO has updated to v4.4.9, and added support for the Polygon TestNet — zkEVM chain; Support for TestNet of Filecoin EVM chain; Support the Flare chain; Support for the TestNet of Mantle chain; Support the testnet of Base chain.
- Support for the domain name feature (AVVY) of the Avalanche chain.
- ONTO has partnered with Bitgert and held a Giveaway event.
- ONTO held a Giveaway event withENULS.
- ONTO invited Zelwn to hold an AMA on TwitterSpace.
- ONTO joined the TwitterSpace held by Avvy.
- 160 total dApps on MainNet as of March 31st, 2023.
- 7,438,904 total dApp-related transactions on MainNet, an increase of 71,439 from last month.
- 18,501,948 total transactions on MainNet, an increase of 111,898 from last month.
Community Growth & Bounties
- This month, several Ontology Community Calls and discussions were held on Discord, Telegram and Twitter, focusing on topics such as “ Roadmap for Ontology in 2023”, “Chat GPT and the future of Web3”, “How we can use the current technological solutions created by ontology to help facilitate the current problems different industries are facing?” and “ How some platforms we collaborated recently enrich Ontology application scenarios?”. Community members actively shared their views, and participants also got the chance to win Loyal Member NFTs.
- We held our Monthly Quiz led by Ontology Harbinger Benny. Community members actively raised questions and shared 100 ONG rewards.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates. To join Ontology’s Telegram group and keep up to date, click here.
At Ontology, we are always looking to expand our team. We currently have a list of open roles and are looking to hire ambitious and hardworking individuals (see below). Check out our website for full details.
Recently, we hired:
- A senior coordinator of operation
- Two Golang developers
- A senior front-end developer
Now, we are still looking for:
- Python developer
- UI Designer
- BD Coordinator
/ ONTO website
/ OWallet (GitHub)