The Ontology community has reached 10,000 followers on CoinMarketCap. Let’s move forward the next 10k!
- We are 98% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 cross-layer communication.
- We are 98% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 Token Bridge.
- We are 99% done with the L1 data synchronization server.We are 99% done with the L2 Rollup Node.
- We are 92% done with the L2 blockchain browser.We are 15% done with the Evm bloom bit index optimization.
- We are 15% done with the high ledger memory usage optimization.
- ONTO App v4.4.6 integrated KCC and Canto Chains, added asset swap on Cronos and Aurora Chains, and enabled Vision Chain assets in Red Packet.
- ONTO has published the December monthly report, summarizing a series of functional optimizations including integrated Ripple Ledger, Litecoin, Celo and ENULS Chains, and added asset swap on Harmony and Boba Network.
- ONTO has integrated ENULS test net, users can simply interact with the ENULS ecosystem dApps with ONTO wallet and share a portion of the ENULS ecosystem airdrops.
- ONTO partnered with Baby Wealthy Club and listed Baby Rich Coin, global users can use ONTO Wallet to manage their $BRC asset now.
- ONTO partnered with IoTeX to host a Telegram Quiz campaign of $100 USDC rewards. Follow the @ONTO Wallet Official Announcement on Telegram for more details.
- 160 total dApps on MainNet as of January 30th, 2023.
- 7,293,677 total dApp-related transactions on MainNet, an increase of 50,851 from last month.
- 18,263,822 total transactions on MainNet, an increase of 98,749 from last month.
Community Growth & Bounties
- This month, several Ontology Community Calls and discussions were held on Discord and Telegram, focusing on topics such as “Blockchain and Decentralization”, “The Review of 2022”, “The Dimensions of Reputation” and “CEX vs DEX”. Community members shared their views actively, and participants also got the chance to win Loyal Member NFTs.
- We held our Monthly Quiz led by Ontology Harbinger Benny, community members actively raised questions and shared 100 ONG rewards.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates. To join Ontology’s Telegram group and keep up to date, click here.
At Ontology, we are always looking to expand our team. We currently have a list of open roles and are looking to hire ambitious and hardworking individuals (see below). Check out our website for full details.
- Technical Director
- Senior Front-end Engineer
- Golang Developer
Out & About — Event Spotlight
It was all hands on deck this month with a string of news reports and developments.
Ontology EVM was supported by Nabox, the multi-chain DID gateway to Web3. Global users can now securely manage Ontology EVM assets, dApps and NFTs with Nabox Wallet.
Ontology has published the latest Tech Viewpoint “Let’s make an NFT”, starting with the two roles of painter and architect to help you join the metaverse!
As part of our OWN Insights series, Ontology published the latest OWN101 with the topic of GAS. On the Ontology chain, ONG is used to pay for transacting on chain.
Ontology published the “Meet the Team” series and interviewed Ontology’s Head of Community Humpty Caldero. He has shared his thoughts about Web3 in the next five years: “What we’re going to see is more people owning their identity and data whilst creating monetization opportunities. Both privacy and self-sovereignty are important to people”.
Follow us on social media!
Ontology website / ONTO website / OWallet (GitHub)
Twitter / Reddit / Facebook /LinkedIn / YouTube / NaverBlog / Forklog
Telegram Announcement / Telegram English / GitHub / Discord