Ontology Bridge has been upgraded, global users can now choose customized approval when using the Ontology Bridge.
- We are 96% done with the Rollup VM design.
- We are 75% done with the RISCV instruction set contract implementation.
- We are 65% done with the Rollup RISCV EVM actuator.
- We are 58% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 cross-layer communication design.
- We are 80% done with the Ontology EVM that supports the filter function.
- ONTO App v4.2.8 brought support for Caduceus chain and Clover chain, adding security alerts on asset receiving pages and improving transaction history filtering feature.
- ONTO App integrated the futuristic Create2Earn multichain universe NFT Moon Metaverse and MetaRising, an NFT-based Clean2Earn metaverse, welcome to enjoy through ONTO.
- ONTO hosted various online activities with Ivy Market, SmashCash, HALO Network, FilDA, BabySwap, TooNFT and MetaRising. Earn rewards by participating with ONTO. Follow the @ONTO Wallet Official Announcement on Telegram for more details.
- 136 total dApps on MainNet as of June 6th, 2022.
- 7,023,656 total dApp-related transactions on MainNet, an increase of 18,815 from last week.
- 17,529,996 total transactions on MainNet, an increase of 66,313 from last week.
- We held our weekly Discord Community Call, with the theme “Domain and Identity”. Many people believe that ENS will unify the decentralized identity industry and become the leader and standard. But recently, we found that what ENS can do and what decentralized identity can do do not completely overlap, and we have discussed the complementarity of the two.
- We held our Telegram weekly Community Discussion led by Benny, an Asian community Harbinger. He discussed the current Web3 topics with community members such as “Play to Earn” and “7 Elements of the Metaverse” and reviewed the development history of Ontology as the fourth anniversary of the Ontology MainNet launch is coming.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram, where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates.
- Ontology full nodes are now available at NOWNodes, a famous nodes and block explorer. Developers can obtain free APIs and check related nodes through NOWNodes.
- Ontology Web3 Domains (.ont), a new project to build Web3 domain, successfully participated in the Hackathon launched by Ontology and DoraHacks, dedicated to bringing convenient .ont domain names to global users, additionally adding the NFT gallery display function, the cross-chain function between EVM chains, and the function of storing data to increase the diversified use experience.
Ontology in the Media
Crowdfund Inside — “ONT ID Product Suite Upgraded to Improve Ontology’s Decentralized ID Framework”
“With a goal to build the infrastructure and deliver the tools that will power Web3, Ontology has been “focused on the Decentralized Identity (DID) field since day one. ONT ID is Ontology’s decentralized identity framework, designed to be both trustless and private, empowering users and further facilitating Ontology’s mission.”
Ontology’s core focus on providing DID tools and solutions is “paving the way towards the creation of a safer Web3 for businesses, entities, and users.” Mercury, ONT Login, and ONT TAG “are three essential components of the Ontology ecosystem that will make the Web3 space easier to interact with, more compatible, and ultimately, more secure.”