We successfully held our Ontology and DoraHacks hackathon discussion panel. Ontology core members, Harbingers and ecosystem partners gathered together to share the many benefits of building on Ontology with developers from around the world.
- We are 90% done with the Rollup VM design.
- We are 40% done with the RISCV instruction set contract implementation.
- We are 35% done with the Rollup RISCV EVM actuator.
- We are 20% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 cross-layer communication design.
- ONTO hosted various online activities with 1inch Network, Boba Network, Landshare、Caduceus, Orbs, Mimo Protocol, Theia, YoleeUniverse and Demon. Earn rewards by participating with ONTO. Follow the @ONTO Wallet Official Announcement on Telegram for more details.
- ONTO Web Wallet supported the NFT marketplace Ivy Market, which provides users with additional NFT income, multiple NFT application scenarios, and cost-effective ways to participate.
- 135 total dApps on MainNet as of April 18th, 2022.
- 6,955,034 total dApp-related transactions on MainNet, an increase of 11,136 from last week.
- 17,296,611 total transactions on MainNet, an increase of 31,296 from last week.
- We held our weekly Discord Community Call, with the theme “NFTs and Artists”. The emergence of NFT not only allows artists to directly sell and trade, but also combines more decentralized technologies, such as DID and DeFi, to protect artists’ copyrights, allowing artists to directly benefit from Web3.
- We held our Telegram weekly Community Discussion, led by Benny, an Ontology Harbinger from our Asian community. He shared the latest progress of the “Ontology × DoraHacks Grant Hackathon” and Ontology × Blocklike Binance Live: EVM is a choice for the ecosystem development of the public chain, but in the future, the public chain should be compatible with its own characteristics, and provide developers with a complete deployment and migration basis.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram, where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates.
- The Ontology × Blocklike “Road to Web3” online AMA attracted widespread attention. The main discussion points included “Blockchain infrastructure such as EVM and DID, which can provide underlying support for smart contracts, projects and other on-chain ecosystems, achieving a more efficient and safe expansion of Web3.”
- The Ontology × DoraHacks hackathon discussion panel was successfully held. Ontology core members, Harbingers and ecosystem partners gathered together to offer perspectives on Ontology’s ecosystem development, Ontology’s support for developers and users, and cross-chain implementation.
- The Ontology World Book Day event has started, users can participate in the crossword puzzle on Ontology Twitter before April 22 to share 200 ONG rewards.
Ontology in the Media
Reuters — “Trends in privacy & data security: Looking back at 2021 and ahead to 2022”
“Fast-changing privacy and data security risks and accompanying legal obligations can challenge many organizations and their legal counsel. To minimize exposure, organizations and their counsel must keep up with the dynamic and increasing legal obligations that govern privacy and data security, understand how they apply, monitor cyber risks and attack trends, and manage compliance.”
The Ontology DID solution can faithfully record all on-chain behaviors, objectively describe identity and reputation, encrypt and store personal privacy and data, and return data rights to individuals in a decentralized manner, which not only meets the needs of organizations for data management, but also protects personal identity security and data privacy, bring positive guidance to the development of the industry.