To celebrate the 4th anniversary of the MainNet launch, Ontology, together with its ecological partners, brought a series of 4th anniversary carnival events to the global community. Come and join to win big rewards.
- We are 100% done with the Rollup VM design, the White Paper will be published soon.
- We are 100% done with the RISCV instruction set contract implementation.
- We are 90% done with the Rollup RISCV EVM actuator.
- We are 20% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 cross-layer communication.
- We are 40% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 Token Bridge.
- We are 70% done with the L1 data synchronization server.
- We are 50% done with the L2 Rollup Node.
- ONTO App v4.3.1 brought support for the XDC Network, NFT Domain, Ontology EVM NFT, and improved some notifications.
- ONTO launched a Refer2Earn campaign jointly with 7 ecosystem partners and 12 amazing dApps, we welcome you to join and invite your friends to win ONG rewards.
- ONTO has published the June monthly report, summarizing the progress of function optimization, ecological cooperation, community building, etc.
- ONTO hosted various online activities with MetaPlayers, CryptoSandwiches, SIL Finance and Metabit. Earn rewards by participating with ONTO. Follow the @ONTO Wallet Official Announcement on Telegram for more details.
- 147 total dApps on MainNet as of July 11th, 2022.
- 7,093,635 total dApp-related transactions on MainNet, an increase of 35,902 from last week.
- 17,725,483 total transactions on MainNet, an increase of 83,788 from last week.
- We held our weekly Community Call. In addition to the discussion on Ontology’s 4th MainNet anniversary, the community members also conducted specific discussions on “Layer 2” and Ontology EVM. In the future, the Ontology network will continue to expand and provide a higher-speed public chain platform for applications and projects.
- We held our Telegram weekly Community Discussion led by Benny, an Asian community Harbinger. He reviewed the achievements that Ontology has made since the MainNet version 1.0 was launched in 2018, and mentioned the surprise opening of the Ontology Anniversary Carnival Event, inviting community members to participate and complete related tasks to win generous rewards.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram, where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates.
- Ontology has reached a cooperation with famous inter-blockchain and cross-layer communication platform Celer Network, and its core product cBridge now supports Ontology EVM, bringing a smoother, more efficient and more convenient cross-chain experience between Ethereum and Ontology EVM for global users.
- Well-known cross-chain DeFi infrastructure Unifi Protocol are celebrating the 4th anniversary of Ontology. A special liquidity event will be held in Ontology EVM, which will be launched on July 13, and will give out $10,000 UP rewards to global users, so stay tuned.
- The Winner Announcement of the Ontology Grant Hackathon with DoraHacks has been published. Ontology Web3 Domains (.ont), Ontology Pixels — NFT collection and 3D gallery, and Ontology World won first place, congratulations to everyone!
- Humpty Calderon, our Head of Community, was invited to participate in Nasdaq’s TradeTalks , which focuses on investment trends, market structure, and was interviewed by Nasdaq global markets reporter Jill Malandrino on “Should We Trust a Centralized Tech Superpower With Sensitive, Personal Data?”. He shared his views and detailed how Ontology’s decentralized identity (DID) solution solves the existing trust pain points.
Ontology in the Media
The Times Of India — “Digital identity is the new modern identity”
“We’ve seen how the pandemic has accelerated the need for robust, dynamic digital identity protection. Over the past two years we’ve needed to access all sorts of services, while to do so, we’ve used different means to share personally identifying information. This is not without risk: some of the methods used do not lend themselves to strong credentials verification, and cybercriminals will look for ways of misappropriating people’s personal information, which highlights the need for reform.”
The emergence of DID technology allows Internet identity and personal sensitive data to be protected. Users can flexibly log in to various dApps and platforms based on DID, and quickly access Web3. The Ontology OWN infrastructure centered on the decentralized identity framework will enable applications to fully protect private data and help users manage data and assets independently.