The Ontology Grant Hackathon with DoraHacks throughout April has officially entered the voting session, and the global community can participate in the voting with prizes to select the most valuable Web3 applications in this competition.
- We are 91% done with the Rollup VM design.
- We are 50% done with the RISCV instruction set contract implementation.
- We are 40% done with the Rollup RISCV EVM actuator.
- We are 25% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 cross-layer communication design.
- ONTO App v4.2.5 was released, adding token and NFT address scanning features, bringing support for more tokens in the token search section, and bringing users a more convenient experience.
- ONTO integrated DeFi platform NerveSwap, OpenSwap, the Aggregator SwapBox, the Decentralized Platform Bafi Finance, and various other dApps, providing users with more DeFi options.
- ONTO hosted various online activities with mimo protocol, MetaLine, OpenSwap, SUNT·DaoFi, Blocksport and PokeMine. Earn rewards by participating with ONTO. Follow the @ONTO Wallet Official Announcement on Telegram for more details.
- 135 total dApps on MainNet as of April 25th, 2022.
- 6,955,034 total dApp-related transactions on MainNet, an increase of 16,718 from last week.
- 17,341,414 total transactions on MainNet, an increase of 44,803 from last week.
- We held our weekly Discord Community Call, with the theme “How to build a developer-friendly platform”. A platform with technical advantages, a rich and diverse ecology, specific development fields, and a friendly development environment for developers are all important. Ontology organized hackathons, online discussions, incentive plans, workshops and other activities for global developers to prosper in the ecosystem.
- We held our Telegram weekly Community Discussion led by Benny, an Ontology Harbinger from our Asian community. He shared the latest Ontology World Book Day event with community members, hoping to inspire everyone to “read” the history of Ontology together through this activity, and win rewards while learning.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram, where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates.
- The Ontology World Book Day event was successfully concluded. The Ontology team and ecosystem partners have compiled a list of recommended books, covering blockchain, AI, psychology, personal development and other fields. We invite everyone to read together.
- The New Stack, the well-known blockchain media outlet, released a special report “Ontology’s Web3 Reputation and Identity Management Solutions”, introducing the Ontology reputation framework and decentralized identity solutions.
Ontology in the Media
Cointelegraph — “How Web3 is redefining storytelling for creators and fans through NFTs”
“Web3 has given rise to generative NFTs that allow both fans and creators to tell stories across different mediums. Storytelling is at the heart of everything we do. It serves as the basis of the relationships people have with our characters and eventually becomes an emotional bond that lasts a lifetime. Web3 allows people to actively participate in different ecosystems, which is a huge opportunity.”
This places demands on our digital identities — we need full ownership of our identity. On this basis, the narratives we create will become part of the digital identity, interwoven to form a complete Web3 “protagonist” image. Now, this digital identity can be created through the Web3 gateway ONTO, and the reputation can be scored through the data on the chain, and then a Web3 identity can be built to participate in various blockchain transactions.